The Highworth Hotel is set within an elegant Georgian town house located at the gateway to the Cotswolds. Highworth is a charming market town filled with historic high streets, modern boutique shops and a listed building at every corner, with just a 15 minute drive to Swindon town centre.
We have original wooden beams, antique fireplaces and 10 elegant, individually designed guest rooms combing luxurious bedrooms and state of the art en-suite bathrooms giving you the perfect blend of both old and new.
The Highworth Hotel is a warm and welcoming place to pop in for an Illy coffee, a pint of local real ale, or the perfect G&T – whichever is your favourite tipple, and in the warmer weather we have our own suntrap large patio garden for you to relax in.
We offer great home cooked food, using many local products where you can be delighted by anything from a honey mustard glazed Wiltshire ham sandwich to great steaks, burgers, tagines, curries and much more. Our Sunday lunch is great value and not to be missed, with fabulous crispy roasties, huge Yorkshire puds with all our roasts and rich gravy. Oh and leave room for dessert, with our sticky toffee pudding definitely not to be missed, and rich creamy Italian ice creams delivered especially to us from Gigi’s gelateria.
We are an excellent place to hold a variety of events, due to our dedication to service, fantastic catering and a number of adaptable spaces and private rooms on offer.
We are perfect for:
• Events & Functions – Whether you are hosting a corporate event or family get together
• Weddings – We are a boutique hotel in Wiltshire. If you are looking for a cosy wedding venue that is beautiful throughout and can provide exceptional food, look no further than The Highworth Hotel
• Birthday Parties – We can provide customised dining experiences for birthday parties of all ages. Check out our “Mad Hatter” party theme which has been very popular
• Hen Parties and Baby Showers –often choosing our delicious home baked Afternoon teas
• Anniversary dinners – with private rooms to seat from 10 – 50 people we offer the perfect, tasteful setting to celebrate
• Meetings – Why not get away from your usual place of business and host a meeting at The Highworth? Located just on the edge of Swindon, we can offer private rooms, adaptable spaces and overnight accommodation if required, all with a free high-speed, reliable internet connection.
So why not pop in, the team will be very pleased to offer you a very warm welcome!